IBIS20 Hand Strapping Tool
Highest Battery Capacity 4.0 Ah (4000mAh) in same class tools
- Brushless motor patented single motor design provides extremely long service life.
- Bosch Li-Ion battery- 18V 4.0Ah rechargeable battery with smart Charge Level Indicator (CLI)
- Bosch 30 minutes charger
Powerful and Speedy
- Max. tension 250 KGS ( 2500N) - IBIS24 standard duty model.
- Patented new strap grippers design contributes to high tension ability and strap quality tolerance.
- Single-handed operation performs automatic tensioning, friction welding and cutting efficiently.
Smart and Easy
- Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suit different operation needs instinctively.
- Lightest model in same class of tools approx. 3.4kg (7.5lbs incl. battery) relieves operation fatigue.
- Special tool retreating device ensures smooth and easy removal of tool.
- Unique rear-end roller design prevents scratches or worn out damages on strapping objects.
- User self-adjustable strap widths guiders and self-changeable wearing parts.
- Optional hanger reduces operation fatigue.
- Soft mode tension available for slow and low tension on strapping light or fragile objects.
- Single-handed operation conforms to CE safety directive and meets RoHS requirements.
- Li-Ion battery complies with UN38.3 safety requirements.